Thursday, January 4, 2018

Welcome 2018! I Am Ready For You!

cleanse

[klenz] 
 
verb (used with object)cleansed, cleansing.
1.
to make clean.
2.
to remove by or as if by cleaning:
to cleanse sin from the soul.
verb (used without object)cleansed, cleansing.
3.
to become clean.


(Definition from Dictionary.com)


My word FOR 2018 is (obviously) CLEANSE.  I wish to cleanse the clutter right out my world.  I wish to apply this word to my body, my soul, my heart, my head, and my home (or more specifically, my studio and the hoarded supplies found there).

I am going to be offering items for purchase here on the blog.  I don't know exactly how often, but I will post them at 12 noon eastern time zone Monday-Friday when available.  Be sure to check daily, because you never know what you may find.  

These are bargain priced and all prices include postage to the continental US.

The first lot will be posted tomorrow.  


Wishing you all a beautiful new year,
remember, the possibilities are endless.

hugs,
Kim
 

2 comments:

Dorthe said...

So exiting KIm, I will look, and see your goodies.
I hope you had a lovely Christmas, and wish you all the best for 2018, in every way.
We were here with Nadja, the kids and their father, and had a wonderful Christmas.
No real winter here yet, only lots of rain, and grey days !!
Dear friend, I wish you a happy and healthy new year .
Big hugs from Dorthe

Jewels said...

Well I am still benefiting from when you did your ephemera destash a couple years back - such great finds for my art journals! I'll be checking :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...