Thursday, July 20, 2017

Send A Smile 4 Kids - day 4 of 5 share

Just a few cards to share today.
The papers and images used above are from Anna Griffin.

These little owls are just the cutest!

A little note about the dies used on these cards.
I have been hearing about Ali Express for a while now,
which is a website where you can purchase direct from vendors in China.
They sell a lot of different things,
but I was only interested in the dies.
The prices are unbelievable,
however, most vendors do not take PayPal,
and I am not comfortable providing my credit card info to any overseas vendors.

I searched "scrapbook dies" on Ebay
and was able to find all of the dies I was interested in.
They are probably the same vendors,
but I could use PayPal.
The prices were a bit higher,
but still an amazing deal.
The die sets I used here,
the dream catcher, the owls, and the stitched frame
(Happy Birthday is by Martha Stewart),
could not have cost more that $6-$7 shipped.

It's worth a look if you share my die cutting obsession.

Please remember to visit

happy hugs,
Kim

1 comment:

Dorthe said...

Wonderful cards again, Kim- also the sweet teen cards below are so adorable. And thank you for the tip of dies - maybe I can find them on UK EBAY, too- there will be so many kids, feeling loved and feeling happy receiving one of your lovely cards, dear.
Hugs and love
Dorthe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...