Saturday, April 18, 2015

Join The Circus ATC Swap, sign up here!


May's ATC Swap Theme is:
"Join The Circus"

MUST BE POSTMARKED BY:
Friday, May 15, 2015
(I will not accept any ATCs mailed even one day late,
I am very sorry, 
but it is not fair to those who do mail on time.)
  
To join:
1. read the SWAP INFO page.
2. leave a comment on this post.
3. not necessary,
but it would be lovely if you grab the button above 
for your blog.

Upcoming swap themes 
are listed on this blog's right sidebar.
 
Create something fun today!

10 comments:

Uniquely Ella said...

Hi sweet Kimberly, I so need to get my mojo back and If I can't find it with one of your ATC swaps I never will, lol. Please sign me up, great theme. Now to catch up on some of your posts.
Sending blessings,
Marlene

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Please sign me up Kimberly!

Jane said...

Yes! I'd love to Join the Circus ATC Swap! Great theme!

Dorthe said...

That looks fun, Kim- and I can see there are coming so many other wonderful swaps, in the rest of the year,too !!
Have fun, and hope the sun shines from your sky!!
Hugs,Dorthe

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Can't wait...sign me up. Blessings to you this Sunday.

Lululiz said...

Yes, please!!! This is going to be so much fun. xx

Maggie said...

Sign me up, please! Circus = fun!

Alexandra said...

Circus! OMG I have no idea but sign me up please

Amy B said...

I'll "Join the Circus!" This will be fun. - Amy B

Createology said...

I shall love to "run off and join The Circus" ATC swap. This is such a fun theme. Now to put on my creative thinking cap...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...