Thursday, March 19, 2015

April's ATC Swap Announcement & Sign Up Here!

April's ATC Swap Theme is:
"French General Style"

This swap challenge is to create your ATCs 
in French General style,
you do not have to use their products to participate.
I have used many elements from
the Jolees craft line for French General,
but again, that is not necessary.
I plan to try my hand at creating
 an additional ATC or few
without using any of their products,
and will share in a post soon.
 
MUST BE POSTMARKED BY:
Friday, April 17, 2015
(I will not accept any ATCs mailed even one day late,
I am very sorry, 
but it is not fair to those who do mail on time.)
  
To join:
1. read the SWAP INFO page.
2. leave a comment on this post.
3. not necessary,
but it would be lovely if you grab the button above 
for your blog.

I have posted the monthly themes 
for all of 2015 on my right sidebar.
It is taking a very long time 
for packages to arrive from Europe, 
 I am hopeful that this will give 
our international swappers a little extra time.

USA swappers:
please do not begin sending multiple swaps at the same time
or any ATCs before I post the sign ups.
 
Create something Wonderful today!


10 comments:

Two Mad Dahlias said...

I'm in! I can't miss another swap.
Jess

Createology said...

I have no idea what French General style is but I would like to try. Yes to participating...if you will let me. I fear my Garden Fairies ATCs will never be found. I had no more materials to try to recreate them at the last minute. Sorry to dissappoint anyone. Let me know what you think Kim.

Maggie said...

ok, you got me again. Kaari Meng, here I come :-)

Dreaming of Vintage said...

I've got a lot of French General stuff too, so please sign me up Kimberly!

Lululiz said...

I had to goggle to find out what French General is, lol, but its French and I am in France again, so got to give it a go. Count me in please!
Also, thank you so much for posting the swap themes for the whole year, thats absolutely brilliant and so helpful for us international swappers.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Yes..I want to be included. Thanks for the new monthly list...can plan ahead a bit more. Here I have to travel 40 miles to Hobby L. 140 to Michaels or some unique little places so I don't always have things on hand. It is RURAL IOWA, haven't adjusted well in that respect !!!! Your ATC sample is gorgeous. Have a fun start to SPRING.

Jane said...

Well, I don't have anything French General either, but I'll see what I can do. French General-ish ATCs, here I come! Really nice to have the rest of the 2015 themes posted ahead. Thanks! Happy Spring! Jane

Amy B said...

I can't believe that, living in proximity to French General, that I haven't been there to date. I have long read about the famous store and admired Kaari Meng's work and style. Count me in on the swap. Your French General inspired sample is magnifique!

Maggie said...

Well, looks like I'll be doing something "in the style of..." rather than using the actual products ~~ our local Michaels stores haven't started carrying the French Gen'l goods yet! The salesgirls (2 different stores today) both looked at me like I was nuts when I asked them about it. Oh, well, lots of reference online to get 'the look'!

Alexandra said...

I love ATCs please add me to your list.
Alexandra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...